~ Doula Services ~
- Two to three prenatal visits – we’ll talk about your pregnancy, upcoming birth, wishes and concerns about labor, delivery, and postpartum
- Support by phone and email throughout your pregnancy
- Assistance as you prepare for your birth physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually
- Help with research and education as you become a more well-informed decision maker and advocate for yourself and your baby
- Facilitation of your creation of a postpartum plan
- Support by phone and email throughout your pregnancy and through the first six weeks postpartum
- On-call (24/7) support from 37 weeks until you go into labor
- Continuous care throughout your labor and through the first two to three hours postpartum
- A postpartum visit where we will talk about your birth, breastfeeding, new baby adventures, and any concerns you might have
- A written account of your birth story
- Support by phone and email through the first six weeks postpartum
~ Care Area ~
I accept clients within an hour’s radius of Hutchinson, Kansas. Clients outside this area may be considered on a case-by-case basis, with additional fees to cover travel costs.
~ Availability ~
I work with approximately two clients per month (depending on estimated dates of baby arrival) so that I am able to be on-call for the 37 week+ timeframe and give each client the best care possible. Contact me to check availability.
~ Fees/Payment Arrangements ~
The fee for the listed services is $500.
A depost of $200 is due when the contract is signed. And additional $100 is due by 38 weeks. Payments may be arranged for the balance of payment, with amount paid in full by the postpartum visit.
If you truly cannot manage the fee, contact me to talk about options, including bartering and reduced fees. Please do not go without a doula because of financial difficulty.